Friday, September 9, 2011

First week of school......

First week back to school for both the kids and I. It is an adjustment we all have to get used to. Tears streamed down my sons cheek having first day jitters, not to mention his big sister has now moved on to a new school. This left him feeling behind and lonely. I think he adjusted well now it's just a struggle in the morning to he him dressed. Brianna on the other hand was excited, but nervous and thats to be expected the first day in a new school. Brianna lost her lunch box on the first day, she forgot to put her name on her paper and the teacher made her write her name 20 times and I had to sign it right along with Trevors papers making that about 15 signatures between the two of them. Maybe someday I'll be famous. And for me I was thrown a stack full of paperwork my way. Trust me if you have ever been in nursing school you know what I mean, There is a lot and I'm not exaggerating!! I am in mental health this semester and so far it's ok..... My beautiful children....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment