Friday, August 20, 2010

Been a long time since I last posted, tons have happened. I start school for RN in September, I really don't want summer to end. I love being at home with my children however they won't stop growing no matter how much I ask them to stop. I am saddened. Since the last time I posted Brianna had to get 4 stitches in her knee, she fell off her bike after hitting a rock gashed it open pretty good. I was running and Jim called my Dads cell phone I had to run through yards and across streets just to get back to the car. It was kinda like t.v. LOL Now just recently Trevor got bit by a dog on his wrist. It put a pretty good size hole in his wrist and he had to spend 4 days in the hospital on iv antibiotics. That in itself was a whole new experience. I stayed the night with him and got very little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment