Sunday, January 29, 2012

A day in our p.J.'s

Yesterday was a lazy day, besides the fact I am still ill and can not talk. I managed to get in another insanity workout though. Today, I'm going to have to get up and get ready to go out to pick up hamburger buns and some other things. I let the dog outside and he ran off barking his fool head off and low and behold there he is the culprit: this squirrel and he just sat there. I could only imagine he was laughing inside thinking this crazy dog out here barking at me.
   I decided we had bananas that were getting ready to go bad so I put together a banana and pineapple recipe. Well the kids loved it now if I could only sneak in some protein and veggies we would be all set. Ya right. I had to twist their arms to try them when they found out pineapple was in it. My husband On the other hand said he didn't like them. These were pretty much the same identical recipe my cousins neighbor put together and she used pineapple
(makes them more moist) he said he didn't like the pineapple in them. HAHA how can that be? he likes someone else's but not mine. I think he is out to prove to put me down. Sure feels like it. I'll never tell him but his favorite lasagna from Latinos I went and bought without him knowing and brought it home and out in in a dish of mine and told him I made it, it was "alright" Makes me feel wonderful right.
    Later I gave the dog a bath, I got his supplies out and he went running away. We have a Yorkie so the wash consists of a kind of long process I have to dry him with the dryer and I get a trim in there too. He looks better almost like a fluff ball. I hate his long hair, can't wait for spring I'm getting him cut off, only because I am the only one who takes care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment