Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!


So today was a "snow day" even for us college students. I was elated because I had a test and didn't really study as much as I would have liked. I'm going to have to start chiseling out a part of everyday to take time to study. So anyway I had a sluggish start this morning because I got phone calls from several people and it kinda held me up but I did end up with "most" of what I wanted done. I did get 40 minutes of exercise in but it was just strength training. I though it was kickboxing but oh well I did it anyway. Got the kids together and went out and shoveled the whole driveway from the road up and now my back is aching.I asked the kids to only shovel the front porch and (picture) this is all that was accomplished!!! It took me 2 hours to shovel so they had plenty of time. I came in took a shower and started dinner. I had chicken with Asian stir fry veggies. I messed up and ended up having a few sugar cookies we had baked for the kids teachers. I hate it when that happens. Something that made me feel kinda good was Brianna took a picture of me from behind while I was in the kitchen and it looked like it wasn't as big as I felt. I'm still wanting to take of a few pounds but it wasn't that bad. I now an feeling like I am coming down with a sore throat and the sniffles with a sneeze. I am currently 4 weeks ahead of time if this is a cold coming on. I go away every March to scrapbook and I go being sick the whole time so i am hoping I get it now and not then. I'm a little sore from doing something everyday but I am doing better than I have done in the past I am still feeling strong. I just want to drop the fat and tone. i am slowly approaching 40 and it will be here before I know it and I want to be in the best shape of my life. That's all for now ta ta!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment